ANA Webinar Series: How to Protect Your RN License
Title: How to Protect Your RN License
Date: Wednesday, June 07, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
How to Protect Your RN License
As you start your career as an RN, you are faced with many complex and challenging situations – so many in fact that you may not have time to consider how best to ensure that you maintain your license in good standing. This webinar will help you learn how to protect your RN license and start your career on solid footing.
You probably know that State Boards of Nursing do the important work of protecting the public’s health and safety by regulating the practice of nursing. But did you know that State Boards of Nursing can – and do – take disciplinary actions against many RN licenses every year? Did you know that this happens more often than nurses being named in malpractice lawsuits? To find out exactly what you need to know – and do – plan to attend this upcoming ANA webinar.
Attendance is free.
By attending this LIVE, powerful and practical webinar, designed especially for new RNs during their first years of practice, you will discover:
- Prevalent misperceptions about licensure
- The most common actions that could result in your license being investigated or disciplined
- Important risk-reduction strategies to ensure your license remains in good standing
- When you need legal counsel and how to obtain it
- The implications of licensure discipline on your ability to remain in practice
Who should attend: New RNs in their first years of practice and soon-to-graduate nursing students.