ANA Webinar Series: How to Bounce Back After Challenges at the Bedside
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
How to Bounce Back After Challenges at the Bedside
Your days as a new RN can be exciting, challenging, exhilarating and exhausting. If you don’t take care of yourself, you may experience burnout, anxiety, depression and overall negative feelings about your job and the profession. But it doesn’t have to be that way! Resilience and self-compassion as well as asking for help, can make a significant difference.
Who should attend: New RNs in their first years of practice and soon-to-graduate nursing students. This program is free to members and non-members.
By attending this LIVE, interactive and positive webinar, RNs in their first year of practice will enhance their ability to:
- More deeply understand your strengths and vulnerabilities and how to use both to help meet the daily challenges of caring for patients
- Connect with your purpose: Remember why you became an RN and use it to become more resilient
- Use self-compassion to put challenges and shortcomings into perspective and move ahead
- Develop self-efficacy practices and skills that last a lifetime
- Connect with others and get the advice and support that can make all the difference